- Regular drawing and painting (oil, Acrylic, Water Color and Mural) classes for students and professionals.
- Regular classes for Craft, Tailoring, Music (Instrument & Vocal), Photography, Computer Graphics and Magazine Design.
- Regular Exhibitions
- Painting workshops and collaborative workshops with other organisations.
- Seminars for students and adults exploring art and social impact.
- ‘Made to Create’ art classes and seminars designed to lead individuals to discover and develop their creativity & skills
- Trainings & seminars for students and adults exploring art and social impact
LANGUAGE CLASSES (ENGLISH)
- How to write and edit
- Effective communication
CITY PEACE PROJECT
- Home cooked meals
- Medical programs
- Community outreach
- Programs for women
LA runs several types of workshops connecting art to social issues, including the ‘Art n Ethics’ workshop, specialised art experiences for the disempowered and needy, and seminars for students. These workshops include theory as well as practice and are tailored to the needs of the participants.
THE ART N ETHICS WORKSHOP
Art n Ethics is a community of friends consisting both of amateur and professional artists who wrestle with issues that affect both them and the society at large. What brings the artists together is their shared friendship, love for art, and concern for human dignity.